Outsourced medical care offered in house has many advantages, and one of the greatest is the opportunities it affords the company to extend health and wellness care, occupational health and safety, workers’ compensation and health management with minimal effort.
Having your own experienced occupational health partner, with certified occupational health physicians, nurses and support staff working for you at your work site puts you in control.
Full-time or on an “as-needed,” periodic basis, WCMS can customize your program to best meet your occupational health needs. These services include an experienced doctor as your designated medical director available for any questions related to your employees, such as workers’ compensation injuries, return-to-work issues, fitness for duty, addressing restrictions and lost time.
WCMS on-site staffing can provide a variety of services. We customize programs to meet our clients’ individual needs:
- Injury care and workers’ compensation case management from onset of injury to case closure.
- Reduction of OSHA recordables and lost time days.
- Medical surveillance testing (pulmonary function tests (PFT), vision, hearing, blood lead levels, wellness blood draws, cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and many more).
- On-site physicals (DOT, pre-employment screening, respiratory and fit for duty).
- Drug and alcohol screening (customized for your company).
- Routine vaccines (tetanus, diphtheria, flu, hepatitis B and travel shots)
- Accident investigation/workstation review.
- Let WCMS know what your occupational health and medical challenges are. We can help.